Phra Nang Beach at night, Thailand

Thursday, October 10


literally, one of the most magical nights of our trip was spent in awe at Phra Nang beach in Thailand.
kevin and I held hands and ran around like school kids,
intoxicated by the beauty surrounding us. 

we sat on the soft sand and watched the sun set,
and just thanked God....
because what else can you do when you are so overwhelmed by His creation?
we were so thankful to experience this place. 

ahhh, phra nang, you will always be in our hearts:) 

happy Thursday! 
love Katie 

ps- if you have recently sent me an email or commented on my blog,
I am so sorry that I haven't gotten back to you sooner....
this farm business is hard! Today I literally worked 12 hours, whew! 
I promise to get back to you soon!! 

{as I said in another post, I do not have a "male part"...it's the romper people!}

12 comments :

  1. Wow! What a wonderful evening. Gorgeous photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic.

    And for the record, your romper is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you that farm work is tough work. The times when we have had to bale all the hay and get it in the barn before it rains....and random, farm-like stuff like that...man, it makes you sleep well at night, that's for sure! (And be sore the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. who wouldn't be excited to run around in a place like that?! just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! Looks magical! Proud of you for working so hard you little farmer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't get over how EMPTY it is! looks like you had a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the night photos! So beautiful!
    http://liveitinerantly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos!!! What an amazing night with your love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are always so beautiful!! Please can I have your life hehehe, so much awesome traveling, and this makes me miss Thailand so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Katie, It was lovely to read your sweet, encouraging words on my post. Thank you. Happy to have found your blog and look forward to checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks gorgeous! you have lovely photos. i've always wanted to explore more of south east asia. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!