The Montage, Laguna Beach

Monday, September 14


Last year Kevin and I visited our dear friends Mica and Josh at their home in Seattle (see here). This year, they returned the favor and came to stay with us for Labor Day weekend. It's always a blast having visitors because it allows Kev and I to re-experience the beauty that is all around us, but that we don't always make a point to see on a weekly basis! 

The Montage in Laguna Beach is literally stunning. From the looks of it, you might think it's a sweet little beachy cove in  Italy, Greece, or another mediterranean country! Each time we visit it takes my breath away. Most days there's hardly a person on the beach, but as it was a holiday weekend, it was swarming. However, no charm was lost because of the masses. It was just as amazing! 

There was quite the drama at the beach this day, as the waves were HUGE and the life guards were making rescues left and right. It was actually pretty entertaining! I failed to capture any of the monstrous waves on my camera, but you can still soak in the gorgeous colors from the water and cliffs! 

There are few things as great as laying on the beach, sun on your face, sand on your toes, and friends at your left and right. Thanks Meeks and Josh for visiting! xoxo 





No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!