Christmas Card love

Monday, November 30

One of my favorite ways of ringing in the Christmas season is giving and receiving Christmas cards. Ohhhh, I always get soooo excited when they start showing up in my mailbox! I love to sit down with a cup of tea, holiday music playing on my record player, and open each card and read each letter. What a JOY!

 This year I had a blast checking out the great card choices over at Artifact Uprising. They offers such clean and simple designs, I had a hard time choosing!! On our trip to Sweden this summer, my cousin Samuel snapped this picture of Kevin and I on a Swedish Dahla horse. I loved how the red horse just popped and added a special Christmas flare to it! Because the picture had so much going on, I opted for a very simple "Merry Christmas" design which I felt was perfect:)

Are you giving away Christmas cards this year?
If so…check out Artifact Uprising and you can save 10%-20% on all products in their shop!!
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!